Tuesday, September 27, 2011

God's Still Working!

 Today started out like any other day.  I got up, got dressed, left the house for work and I left Payton at home with my momma to get dressed and ready for school. The drive was uneventful for the most part... except for my car not cranking after putting gas in it... but even that is getting to be a usual occurrence.  On the way to work this morning mom called and said she was keeping Payton home today because he was feeling sort of ill.  I have been at work for about an hour and a half... and just now noticed on the news that there has been a really bad head on collision on the same road that my mom takes, leaving Payton's school in the mornings when she is on her way to pick up my sweet baby niece.  Tell me God doesn't work in GREAT and MIGHTY ways... and i'll tell you, obviously you haven't been looking.  My prayers are with the people involved in that wreck, and the emergency personnel that is on the scene trying to help.  Since the road is closed in both directions, i'm assuming it's not looking good.  Have a great Tuesday.  Be thankful for the people you have in your life, and that sometimes little things like illness are God's way of being in control and keeping you out of harm's way.  

Thank you Lord for my life and all of the people in it!  



With Love and Prayer,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment