Friday, September 2, 2011

How to make a Strawberry Shortcake Snake

Mmmmk So I know it's late and most of you are not up looking for snacks to make for kids... but I am : )  I found this one on Pinterest and really want to make  it tommorrow with Payton.

I'm  not sure how it is in your household, but around here

It's next to impossible to keep them in the house...
That's why
 I know he would think it was soo much fun to not only have a snake but have it full of strawberries and whipped cream.  mmmmmm

This is what it looks like:

I'll go to the grocery store and buy the following ingredients:

  • Whipped cream

  •  an angel food cake

  •  or a pound cake

  • and some cream cheese frosting


the original recipe calls for all sorts of stuff. It's just right this second, I'm not feeling like baking, rolling out dough and shaping it, waiting on it to bake, getting it out, and whatever else this may involve...

I personally I am not sure I would add mint chocolate chips to this or the fruit leather, even though it's super cute!
the link to the original recipe is as follows:

Pictures will follow tommorrow after Payton and I try to make strawberry snakes my way. : ) 

 Good Night all!!

See you in the morning for cooking time adventures of Mommy and Payton <3




No comments:

Post a Comment