Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Fun In The Sun
Today I took my son and niece to play at the park. 
I thought I would share a few of my favorite pics.

The kids had a blast!

Payton had so much fun swingin' in the sunshine!
                                                                   
Funky Green heart
Ha, Payton loves having his picture taken...and asked me to snap one real quick... Adleigh thought she'd crawl in too! :)   I love them!!
Funky Blue heart

My sweet niece Adleigh swingin'
Happy Sunshine
We went for a nice walk around the park together <3
Rainbow Heart
my  "baby bear" as I call her
Purple and Yellow Butterfly
We had lots of fun today, and when we were done walking all around the park... I took the kids to Sonic for slushies.

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment