Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Smiling Hot Sun
Today I am thankful for my son Payton and the joy he brings to my life.
Payton and I have spent the past hour outside playing in the dirt... digging & throwing it into the wind and seeing where it blows.
I love that little man & wouldn't trade my life for anything!

Payton was hanging off my knee... he looked sooo funny... i'm not sure what he had under his nose but he looked so funny I couldn't help but laugh!!

Sand Pail

This was our dig site. :)  Payton kept saying we were digging for Gold!!

Gardening Fork


He's so funny... he wants horns I think <3

Garden Trowel
Momma and Payton after digging a while
Lounge Chair
It was such a great day to hang out in the lawn chair and enjoy my little boy!

My noise with dirt on it, otherwise known as sweet little boy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment