Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another Sometimes and Always day...

I'm linking up with Mackey Madness today. I haven't written in a good while... I guess life has gotten in the way. :)  I am quite certain it will stay that way too, since I started my final semester before my Associates degree yesterday and my son is now in 1st grade.

SOMETIMES :I want to write about all the happenings in my life

Always:
I remember this is world wide and not everyone wants to read about or needs to read about my every move and decision.   :)

Sometimes :
I look at all the hard work ahead of me and groan and mumble....

ALWAYS:
I try to look at how far I've come and how very worth it all of this work will be.

Sometimes :
I watch the weather and will it to affect various places.

ALWAYS:
I laugh when it does,  but I hope no one is hurt... well... lol most everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment