Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sometimes & Always

Sometimes:  I can't sleep in the middle of the night, so I blog from my Droid..

Always:  I save those posts as drafts to edit from my computer the next day when I'm awake good so my readers don't have to be victims of horrible misspellings and sentences that don't make sense. : )
 Bee with Green Star Antenna
Sometimes:   I think I could go to work baking and decorating big elaborate cakes and love my job forever!
G-G-GORGEOUS!
I love this cake... wish I could do these things
 Always: I know that I want to help others... and that social work is probably the better idea... no matter how much fun I think being a baker would be!

 Blue Buzzing Bee
Sometimes:  I only have a drink for breakfast... most of the time it's Pepsi ... sometimes a cup of coffee.

Always:  I'm starving an hour or two later

 Bee with Heart Antenna
Sometimes:  I pin lots of alcoholic drinks to my drink board on Pinterest although I hardly drink at all

Yummm I need one today Smoretini with Marshmallow vodka, Bailey's Irish cream & Godiva chocolate liqueur
These three drinks make a "Smoretini"
Always:  I worry that people will think badly of me for it.
                                                Blue Love Bee

I'm linking up to the Sometimes and Always  blog hop at Mackey Madness today. :)
                                              





No comments:

Post a Comment