Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Moments

Today, I had the opportunity to babysit my niece while my sister & brother in- law were working and my mother was awaiting my grandmother to be moved into the ICU after knee replacement surgery. Besides the fact that the wind was blowing approx. 20 miles per hour, it was a beautiful day... so I took Payton and Adleigh outside to play.  Payton rode his bicycle ... the kids and I checked the mail... then I found a lawn chair & watched them play. At one point in time I look up to see Adleigh and Payton sitting in the beds of his big yellow Tonka dump trucks and rolling down a small incline in our driveway. It was so very cute,  then they had to top it.. Adleigh sat in Payton's lap and they rolled again. It was so great to see pure joy and innocence on their faces. I wish I had a picture.  I love seeing the babies I love(no matter how big, since their almost 3 & 6) happy.

Today was a good day. I'm happy for good days now. :)

Momma loves you Payton <3

Kekee loves you Adleigh Bear <3

And of course momma loves Jake too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment