Saturday, July 21, 2012

Currently

I am feeling the need to blog today, but don't really know what to blog over... so i'm stealing the currently blog from my mother.

Attempting to:  Since yesterday, I have been attempting to understand why the gunman in Colorado would shoot so many innocent people and kill 12 people including small children.  Our world is so violent.  I hate it.  I hate having to be afraid for our lives when we go places. 

Excited About:  I am super excited about the trip Payton and I are going on at the end of the week.  There is a beach with sun and sand in our future, along with fishing and relaxation.  This week needs to hurry by.

Listening to: I am listening to Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network.  Payton is in love with Tom and Jerry and the Looney Toons... it's all we watch during the day. :)

Hating:  That so many good friends of mine are in great pain and have more to bear right now than most are dealt in a lifetime.

Looking forward to:  I am looking forward to graduating in the Fall.  It has been a goal of mine for far too long now.  It's finally in my reach.

Reading:  I just finished Heaven is for Real not long ago.  I am now reading thanks to my good friend Lynsey, who is also a baby loss mommy, I will Carry You, by Angie Smith.  Angie is the wife of lead singer for the Christian group, Selah.  It is a great , heartfelt book about her feelings and walk with the Lord as she finds out her daughter is "incompatible with life" and continues her pregnancy knowing her daughter will pass away.

Stumbled Upon:
I stumbled upon this on Pinterest the other day, and thought it was pretty funny, hope it makes you laugh a little.
   
 
Watching:  Lately I have been watching lots of Snake and Alligator shows on Tv with Payton.  We have been watching Swamp Wars in between Tom and Jerry episodes, also Swamp People and Gator Boys.  It's pretty interesting, and some days you actually learn something.  Payton knows all of the venomous snakes in the south now, I'm quite certain.
 
Spending Time:  I am currently spending a lot of time in prayer.  I am also spending time talking to those I love and care for, making sure I am there for them when they need me the most.
 
Hope you have a great Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment