Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sometimes and Always Link Up







Today, I am trying something new.

I am linking my blog to Megan's at Mackey Madness.  :)

Sometimes:  I want to be the beautiful mother with nice clean shoes, tan legs and beautifully done hair.
Always:   Life gets in the way... my shoes sometimes mirror my time spent with my son in the chicken pen and outdoors at our rural country home, my legs show the time spent indoors with him and my hair is in a ponytail.

Sometimes:   I wish for things I don't have and think I need or deserve.
Always:   I am grateful for my family, my home and my God.

Sometimes: I want to be the person that has someone to rely on for help when I need it or a good conversation.

Always: I love being the person who is there for other people and ready to lend a helping hand or an ear to listen.

Hope you all have a Great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. We all need that one person who is always there to listen, help, anything! I'm sure your friends so appreciate your friendship! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa and your kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. I think it's great that you shows signs of being a mom and not looking perfect! I just posted about this yesterday. =)I found you through the link up. Check out my post if you get a chance. Loved your sometimes & always this week. Mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am always the mommy first. :) I'm so glad that you stopped by. I look forward to visiting your blog. :)

      Delete