Saturday, July 2, 2011

Long week...month...summer

Here lately I have been so incredibly busy, as I think I said in my last post, i'm enrolled in two online classes, one a Public Speaking class, in which I read the book, look at notes online, take tests and also present speeches in person on Tuesday nights... i'm also enrolled in American History, which I have  no notes, study guides for and I just read the assigned reading and take tests over.  I am very thankful the semester ends Wednesday, oh how stressful constantly studying can be.. I feel like I all I ever do anymore is study... :(  I'm happy though because today I made an A on my history quiz, finished my assigned essay, played on the Slip N Slide with Payton and got to watch his last T-ball game of the season without worrying about what I had to do next tonight.  After the game my family, Ira and his son all went for pizza at Pizza Hut - super yumminess.  I saw a friend who had been in need of a blessing and I'm sure God answered his prayers and those of others, because I know he received it.  In the end God has a plan for everything even if you don't see it at first... even though i'm stressing now, over school.. I know the Lord has it under control and I should turn it all over to him to handle.  Good Night All!  Happy Saturday!!!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment