Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wishin...Waitin...hopin'

Soooo, I've been at the college since 8am waiting to talk to my advisor- & finally register for Fall. It's a long process, but I'm happy just to be in school. A person can only play so many games of Words with Friends and look at their Facebook so many times before you're bored beyond measure. I'm already planning lunch time & it's only 10:20am, sad I know but I haven't had even a snack yet this morning. I'm debating now whether I should register for classes on the main campus or in my hometown of Jacksonville... I'll see about that. I've Been sooo busy with work & school it's almost nice to sit in relative quiet & not think of much. I think I've watched about 50 people, come in, sit, play with their phones, then get called away again - oh the interesting sights you see. ;) guess I'll quit blogging from my iPhone, it's a pain! Sianora.... Hopefully I'll be done one day!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment