Friday, June 8, 2012

A look inside... my purse that is!

Another lady from Garden Ridge, TX, posted a weekly blog game today about the contents of her purse. The only rules to this are that you can't clean it out ahead of time...
So here's mine:


My little brown purse
Next, is my worn out Liz & Co. Wallet
Then I came to lip gloss, a pen,and my student ID for college.

 Apparently,  I have a thing for lip gloss...
I have a secret stash of bribe candy for the kids.
I admit I have an obsession with ponytails... I'm sure you can tell from the 8 ponytail holders in my purse & 3 little clips.
Haha I also have a random Sheriff's badge, think I took out the spurs that go with it last week.
Of course, there's car keys, just they're not mine. Lol my mom borrowed my car and left me her keys!
I have a cute little cross ring tucked into a little pocket.
And, lastly, I had a little notebook for the random things I need to write down.





Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment