Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Imitation is...

Some say imitation is the best form of flattery.  For some, this may be true. However,  I don't find some imitation to be flattering,  appealing or even funny.  In the four years I worked for the District Clerk's office in a nearby county, I always claimed that I could no longer be surprised by anything one could do/ or be found to have done. I had seen it all.         I now stand corrected. 

I read a poem not long ago about a pair of shoes.  It spoke of how the shoes the author wears are ugly and uncomfortable ... other people look funny at her for wearing them, yet no one wants to trade places... because the shoes she was wearing were the shoes of a lady who had lost a child.
I identified heavily with this piece. Normal people wouldn't envy me for going through this horrible process of losing my precious son and the grieving along with it.

It is to my amazement that I  see a person I don't even know, someone who's dating my husband,  who never met my son, felt him move or saw his precious face, can pretend like they are grieving his loss. Who does that? My son was just that, he belonged to my husband and I no one else!!  Children, especially children in Heaven are not inherited. No one has the right to try and stake claim over him. 

To beg for the pity and sorrow of others for the death of a child who belonged to your 'boyfriend' and his WIFE is pathetic.

I've never heard of or seen of this in my life!
The Lord says that vengeance is his, so I will leave this in his hands and think no more of it.  I just wish more people recognized you for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment