Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Daddy:

                                   
Today my daddy celebrated his 25th Father's Day as a daddy and his 5th Father's Day as a Papa.


I adore my daddy.

This is why:

1.) He's the strongest Christian I know.

2.) He stands up for what's right... even when no one else does.

3.)  He's always here for me, even when he doesn't agree with me. :)

4.)  Because he's my daddy <3

5.) Because he's an awesome husband to my momma

6.)  He's an unbelievably great Papa to Payton, Jake and Adleigh

7.)  My daddy is an awesome reminder of how a true gentleman should behave and the true image of a cowboy

Those are just some of the reasons... I can give you trillions, just don't think you want to read them all!

I love thinking about my childhood... I was definitely a daddy's girl... on the weekends and in the summer we were always together.  We fed cows together, we went fishing together... I went with him to build fences, fix sprinklers, I sat in his lap while he cut and baled hay.  I remember being beside myself when my daddy started driving a commercial truck to haul milk when I was a freshman in high school.  That was the first time my dad had ever been away from home for any amount of time... I was lost.  I sat in class and cried.  Dad's been driving a truck for 10 years or so now, and I am used to it... however I do still miss him during the week when he is gone.  I am thankful for the time on the weekends we get to spend together. 

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Payton, Jake and I LOVE YOU !







No comments:

Post a Comment