Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just Fun!

Today Payton was playing outside, and wanted to ride his tricycle on the road beside our house, as we live way out in the sticks of East Texas, and have a dirt driveway.  I admit, most of the time I tell him no, because I don't want him to get hit by a car, even though he never rides unless i'm on the road with him...
Payton found a bungee cord in his papa's truck not long ago, and plays with it now every chance he gets.  Today he made a seatbelt for his trike with it, and fastened it around himself to the handle bars. :)

While riding down the road, My sweet baby boy picked me a flower just like this.

After a little while, I remembered he had sidewalk chalk in the house.  I told him to run and get it... he was more than willing, and ran in!  After a little bit, he came back with a blue and pink piece of chalk... we had more than fun drawing everything imaginable with it. 

 Here are our Creations:
This is Payton drawing a heart, telling me to wait until he got done. :) His puppy couldn't help but lick the chalk up. lol
These are elephants Payton drew... the little one is the baby and the big one is the mommy!
This one started out as me drawing a big circle... to put who knows what in, then Payton drew another... so we made it a frog. :) He added the legs on the far side.

Of Course, I couldn't leave out my baby Jake : )

Some time passed,and mimi came outside, so we had to show off all of our drawings. : ) Mimi joined the fun and we made chalk outlines of each other in the road. You just never know what we're up to around here. haha

First mimi made Payton a snail. So Super Cute!!!


Mimi was the first to have a full body outline. :)

Then it was Payton's turn.
and then Momma's

This is our Finished product.
Payton, Mimi, Momma
I sure do love my boys!!

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment