Thursday, March 31, 2011

For the LOVE of Sunshine ! !


Today is Thursday, so I got off work at noon.
  I swung by Chick Fil-A and picked up lunch for all of us. :)
A ceasar wrap for me with a sweet tea... chicken nuggets for the kids.
  Then we went by one of my old colleges to have transcripts mailed to my new college.
  They informed me that I couldn't have my transcript mailed because they don't have my HS transcript, which is crazy since I took dual credit classes at the college while I was in HS. :D
Hopefully the lady at the HS, has it already all straightened out for me.
  I think i'm the only one ever, that has had this much hassle trying to go back to school.
  Thank  goodness i'm meeting with my advisor next Thursday and maybe then finally I'll be registered for summer classes.
Wooohooo!!
Anyway, I'm happy to be off and ready to enjoy the day...
outside with the kids,the sun is out, then T-ball practice tonight!
First game is next Friday night!
 Yipppee!!


Now I'm ready to make plans for the weekend, and also just hang out at home.
Happy Thursday all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment