Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow is my niece Adleigh's second birthday.  It's funny to me how fast time flies. :) It seems like just yesterday I was getting off of work and racing to the hospital thinking my sweet niece would be there soon... little did we know she would wait until 3 in the morning to show her beautiful little face.  I am so proud of my sister and brother in law for raising such a smart and sweet little girl.  She knows how to dress herself, put on her shoes and talk amazingly well.  Today her momma and daddy are throwing her the cutest and most fun birthday party a girl could ask for at a place that is filled with bounce houses and such for kids to just go have a ball in. =D  I just wanted to tell my sweet Adleigh Claire that your Aunt Jess loves you more than anything and lol i'll always be here when you need someone else to spoil your little self rotten. <3 Love her!!
Happy Birthday Butterflies Graphic

Happy early 2nd birthday baby girl!! You're the best little girl ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment