Monday, March 14, 2011

Raindrops falling on my head

My day started this morning at 6am.  I woke up, lounged in bed for about 10 minutes, then hopped out of bed, got dressed ... and headed to the bathroom for makeup and a quick hair style. My hair was curled just right...   I finished getting ready, had to hunt down the hair spray, grabbed my lunch out of the fridge, and  headed out the door to find it had started pouring and I had no clue where my umbrella was.  

I got a tiny bit wet, but lived to tell about it, and by the time I drove an hour to work, no rain in sight... makes walking 2 1/2 blocks in the cold a little more tolerable. :)

When I walked into my office this morning, it was so good to be around people so happy to see me.  I fell right back into the swing of things, and went straight to work in Jury Duty. My favorite, haha... 300 people who don't always listen to directions... what fun!!  I spent the next couple of hours waiting on HR to finish my re-hire paperwork and getting my things ready...after I had confirmation that those things had been done, I took a nice trip in the cold, back two blocks to re-do direct deposit info and get my new county parking permit... :)   Not too long after my return from HR, it was lunch time.  Today I had a Marie Callender's frozen meal - Beef Tips and Mushroom sauce.  Pretty good for $2.00!!


I'd say all in all I've had a good first day back.. now I'm off to play with a little boy whom I missed very much... I was told he cried for me all day :(  I hate that.


Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment