Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I want most

Last week I made a list of bills to pay( general numbers or guesses of what I thought was owed) and things I wanted/needed to do... the next day, I received a bill in the exact amount that I had written on my list.  I also got a call from my previous boss, saying please come back to work... Please!!!  I agreed... I finally have everything straightened out with my previous university and will be attending college in the Summer... Since things have been going so AWESOME for me,  I've been contemplating other things I want or would like to have.

Number 1 :
A degree!  I am almost finished with school, I just need to finish the rest of my Sophomore year, Junior and Senior. :) I am ready!!!

Number 2 :
2011 Camaro.  I absolutely love the new Chevy Camaro!! I think I would like to have one in red or navy blue. :) 


I am most definitely not one to want something to make a statement.  I purely like this car for the design and horsepower... not to mention I consider myself to be a Beatiful younger lady that would look SMOKIN' HOT in this car... haha now my challenge is to figure out where to put Payton's booster seat in the backseat.  =D I'll get it done!!

Number 3 :
I entered to win a trip to the 46th ACM awards not long ago.  I am convinced that I will win... the drawing for the 2 night stay in Vegas to see the ACM awards is March 17.  I don't normally make a big deal out of celebrities... I do however think it would be awesome to get to meet all of my favorite singers and see them all perform and be recognized for their work.

Number 4 :
I try not to focus completely on material things... it is good to have great people around you..  a set of great friends.  I already have friends.  However, it is always good to have more... so I would like more great Long term friends. : )
You Are A Great Friend

Number 5 :
For as many people as possible, to see the love of the Lord through me, and come to know him.  I know Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and others should too.  He died on the cross to forgive each and every one of us of our sins, even though we did not deserve it.


HELLO TO ALL OF MY VISITORS - HERE AND THERE!!  HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S POST... TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR MORE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment