Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Time in East Texas




Spring officially started on the 20th. 
 I am so in love with spring, minus the pollen..
 however, pollen brings all of the beautiful flowers and birds in. :)




I love going outside and just taking in God's creation. 
 I'm amazed and in awe everyday at all of the beauty around me. 
 I love that it is warm, but not hot... and it is finally daylight a little longer. 
 It's so nice to drive an hour home from work and
 it is still daylight outside, so I can watch Payton play.

I have so much fun teaching Payton all about how things grow. 
The other day Payton and I were playing outside
he noticed that on the pine trees, there were lots of small yellow
things... he pulled about 3 off, and brought them to me and
said "Momma, I want you to tell me all about these...
then I started to tell him how the small yellow things,
were in fact, small pinecones.  =D
 Once I started explaining all about pine trees
and how they grow, he had to go pull more off,
and tell me again he wanted
to know everything there was to know about pine trees.
I love that he is so curious and ready to learn.
I'm going to take advantage of his curiosity and enjoy it to the fullest,
because I know soon my little pine seed will be a big
then a

I love that little boy so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment