Sunday, August 7, 2011

Babyshower and a Band

We started out the day yesterday around 10am, went shopping for the baby shower of my good friend and co-worker Deedi
Her shower was scheduled for 5pm.... my mother and I were both to be in attendance.. getting there was a challenge, we got lost, and ended up arriving about half an hour late. Sorry Deedi!!!




Soon to be Momma of 3 boys


One of the outfits I bought for sweet Ayden


I miss having a baby that size that can wear teeny tiny shoes!!


One of the sweetest ladies ever - <3 my Monica : )


When I left the shower around 7pm and headed to my honey's house to pick him up for the Randy Roger's concert in Athens.  We arrived at my brother-in-law and sister's house at about 7:30 


Jackie and I left the guys in the living room, while she did a quick makeover on me, and we headed out.


We decided to take two cars, so that Jackie and Cody wouldn't be stuck riding around with me until after I
dropped Ira back off at his house.  We pulled out of the driveway and drove about 5 miles, when Jackie and Cody pulled over and decided to ride with us after all.  :D


My sister Jackie and I in her living room...they just moved in to their brand new house last Sunday!!  Sooo proud of them!

Jackie and Cody

We stopped in a little town called Chandler for mexican food at a new restaurant called San Pedros.  None of us noticed the sign that said FREE MARGARITAS!!  We all checked out the menu, and our waitress came to take our order and asked if we would like free margaritas we were all quite surprised.  My sister asked are they virgin?  I'm sure our waitress wanted to know why we were all so hesitant about ordering one... it turns out, the restaurant did not have a license to sell alcohol, so instead they were giving it away. :)

I'm pretty sure the other people in the restaurant wanted to know why we were all rolling in our booths laughing so hard, I believe that anyone who could've just listened to Cody's IPHONE app called SONGIFY would understand... Cody had made a whole song about his friend JD  . .
The concert started at 9:45, we didn't get there until around 10:15,but none of us minded, we all had lots of fun just being together and being silly!!!

Randy Rogers Band
 
My boots on the bleachers

We had a great time in Athens at the MDA Benefit Rodeo concert... hopefully we can all do something together again soon.  : )

Thanks momma for watching our kids for the night!!! <3 Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment