Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Friday

Today I get off work at noon... then I get to pick up our tickets to the Randy Rogers concert at the radio station, run another quick errand.  After that i'm pretty sure my day is destined to be full of shopping... I want to go to the Tanger outlet mall in Terrell... or maybe even all of the outlet malls in San Marcos, even though San Marcos is about twice as far away!  I'm in a shopping mood on this payday... pretty sure I deserve it. : ) I want to buy my baby boy new boots for the rodeo Saturday night.

I like these:
Justin Childrens Dark Brown Rawhidy with Saddle
and these
Ariat Childrens Quickdraw Oiled Rowdy Royal Western Boot
and these
Jama Youth  Leather Western Boot
Guess we'll see which ones he ends up liking.. all little boys need a good pair of boots. 

Today will be  a great day! 

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment