Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Today is the day, we get to meet Payton's Kindergarten teacher tonight at 6:30.  We have all been looking foward to this day for a good while... I'm so excited!  He is very ready to meet his teacher and make new friends and i'm sure find out where his little spot will be in his classroom to sit.  :o)

After we go tonight.. I will post more about what all we did, how it went and how his new classmates and he got along. -  - - and pictures (My favorite part)  :)

I'm very excited for this year!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE

So tonight was meet the teacher... we arrived right at 6:30pm.  We sat in the little cafeteria at the tiny tables meant for elementary students.  It was so much fun to sit and watch all of the children come in and find places to sit.  Once everyone was seated, the superintendent spoke to the group.  The school Payton is going to is a very small '1A' school in the middle of the country.  They prepared a light dinner for everyone.. I had a chili dog with cheese, sweet tea, a cream cake and some Lay's potato chips.  haha  I always feel semi awkward eating something with chili and onions before a big occasion, so it had me feeling like I had chili all over me when it came time to meet Payton's teacher.

He was soo Excited he ran to the school from our car

waiting before hot dogs : )

my baby **BIG **boy's desk

He Just HAD to sit on the stage by the skates

Payton with the school's mascot - the Tiger


Payton's superintendent told him she has a tiger hidden in their school... I'm sure it is his mission to hunt it down before the year is over :D


No comments:

Post a Comment