Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Time

So today I am one day closer to my new life.  After tomorrow, I will no longer be an employee of Smith County, for the second time.  This time though, my plans don't include moving 400 miles away.  : ) I will still be in the same spot, with the same great people near me ! !  My baby boy is starting school in 11 days.  It's so hard to believe.  Just yesterday it seems he was wearing his little hooded towels and the sweet little giraffe costume when he was 4 months old, . Now he's a big boy.  I'm so proud of him.  Payton is five, and can read three letter words, can count, plays t-ball exceptionally well and is the best builder and digger in the dirt I have ever seen. :D
My sweet baby boy playing in his favorite spot in our driveway
It will be so nice to see him everyday for more than the two or three hours a night I get to spend with him now after I come home from work.  I am very excited about being home after school for both of us and doing homework, reading more books and of course all the playing we can do before bed time.

 My Life is Great.
My Family and Friends are Great!
My God Is Greater. 

Happy Last day of work Eve!!  Have a fantabulous Thursday!


Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment