Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You can count on me

As Payton gets older and faces new challenges, it's dawning on me more and more how much he needs me.  : )  However hard it may be sometimes for me to be a single parent... I will always make time for my son to play, to keep him safe and be the one for him to lean on.  Tomorrow Payton goes to the dr for headaches he's had in the months after his concussion.  . . he is already dreading the appointment, I just hope I can keep him comfortable and as happy as can be expected.
 Hopefully nothing will be wrong, and it's just something five year olds go through after a head injury such as a concussion.  I am sometimes concerned about childhood diabetes with Payton, since his father was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of 11.   . . ahhhh the worries of parenthood.

keep us in your prayers tomorrow.. our appointment is at 11:30am, they've scheduled us for an extended visit, that in itself scares me.


I just love the song I'LL BE THERE BY JOSH TURNER:
it's exactly how a parent should be to their kids. :)  Listen to the song and see if you don't have tears in your eyes at the end.

I Love my Baby boy!!!




Have a Great Tuesday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment